Monday 4 May 2015

Welcome to my blog

Over 20 years into this industry and I'm still providing "Do's and Don't" advice to my community of business clients. 

Some advice relates to current on-line environment evolution. However the bulk of my advice I have repeated, to so many new clients,  I can't help but feel that the start up business community is as much a mystery to many that it was back in the nineties.

In an attempt to address the situation I have started to post what I have learned in these past 20 something years in a hope that it may add to the collective knowledge we as an experienced business community can provide enterprising, energetic individuals who wish to create a start up of some kind that includes an on-line component.

Stop the Inspamity will hopefully grow into something that offers a "Win-Win". A win for me as an outlet for ongoing discoveries and advice, and a win for the inexperienced business entrepreneur looking to venture out into the ever changing, evolving on-line business environment.

I would very much like to hear your opinions whether you agree, disagree, or have experienced something entirely different. Thanks for taking part in this self-absorbed effort of mine. I hope you find it rewarding in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment